Tuesday, April 19, 2011

EXAMS OMG

I didn’t post in a month and a half because i’ve been stupidly busy with the end of school. Between frantically finishing my assignments and frantically study for exams i haven’t really had a minute to get a post in edgewise :S

I’ve also been playing a lot of video games. Mainly the –crafts (Mine and war) but Portal 2 came out today! I don’t have it yet, but i am definitely going to get it. I’m super pumped to play it. I’ve also been playing Magicka, which is a silly game.

I’ve written one of my exams already and i have another in a week. Then i start my summer job, and hopefully i get to go on a vacation to Vancouver for a bit! *IF* i do get time off, I’d probably go around May long weekend.

2 comments:

Udaybir Dagar said...

Best and cheapest rental service in Dubai contact for more info.dubai rentals Car

Спашоп said...

Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Scraber.com.ua, Rs-sonic.com.ua, Beauty-combine.com.ua, Массаж-Сервис, магазин Венко .В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить подставка под ванночку для педикюра?