Monday, October 5, 2009

Oops.

It's October!!! That means that i totally just blasted past the blog's first birthday :/ Oh well. It's just a number. Not like it means much to me. Or at least i'll tell myself that until i believe it. I seem to be telling myself a lot of things lately... like this comic i read once, about a machine that tells "beautiful lies" to people.... I might have it saved somewhere, but i don't want to go rooting through my pictures to find it. I have too many.
I got Audiosurf! It's a pretty neat game. It's like guitar hero, or DDR, for those of you who aren't total nerds, like i am :P The only difference is that it can just create the tracks for any song that you give it, so you get to play with your own music. It's really fun too. It feels a little bit like playing in the middle of a busy highway though D:

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

Happy belated blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Best rental service in Dubai contact for more info.rent a car deals in Dubai