Friday, September 25, 2009

Zip Zaps!

This week brought many new adventures, and a medium-large order of razzmatazz and shenanigans. Not much happened, I took my brother to Cross Country on wednesday, and on thursday i hung out with my friends again. It was cool. We went into the engineering building, which is awesome. Every engineering building in a university is cool. There was a couch in the main room, which we just sat on, until the people whose couch it was came and vacated us from it. Then we went up to the Compy Sci lounge, which was pretty cool too. It was pretty empty when we got there, except for me, lloyd, mandy, and sandra. There were also two Engineering Students. Then a whole bunch of people showed up and it was cool Everyone was like "hurr video games are cool" and i was like "lol ya." THEN me and lloyd thought of this great idea.... Why don't we get Zip Zaps, and race them around the EITC?! It's a lulzy idea, with absolutely NO bad parts! Almost as cool as throwing paper airplanes in the main room. (the main room is a cool place. I'll try to remember to take a picture someday. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. It's massive. There are SIX FLOORS. And balconies.

No comments: