Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This post is part of a complete breakfast

What if the Pope played WoW? That would be sweet. He'd for sure be a pali, and try and be like a "real" pali would, and defend "teh w34k n00bs", instead of bubbling and running away like a fool. What if he went in a BG, and got pwned? That would be quite something to see.
Although, the current Pope doesn't seem like so much of a WoW type guy. You know who i COULD see playing WoW?? Stephane Dion.
I don't even have to explain myself! (except to those of you who aren't Canadian >_<)
okay, well. He's pretty white, and skinny, and he has glasses, and seems really softspoken, and all the other MP's pick on him a lot. I wonder if he got treated that way in school...
Now, i should get back to getting back to thinking about doing my exam stuff for tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to go in, at ~1:50, and ask if i could just do my exam twenty minutes early. THEN. I am going to go back home, eat more food, then i'll wait for Aidan to go on MSN, and bother me. THEN i will make my way to Roger's Video, and rent Left 4 Dead, and much zombie killing fun shall be had by all. Especially me. And many funny things shall be said. like "GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!!"
More at .
In other news, i forget where i heard this, but the headline was something like "Kid bankrupts Make-a-wish foundation with wish for unlimited wishes."
OH RIGHT. Here it is.

Child Bankrupts Make-A-Wish Foundation With Wish For Unlimited Wishes

4 comments:

K o w a o m o t e said...

I don't live in Canada :(
But it's not far away from me.

Wow, Dion does sound like a guy that plays WoW. He probably uses a cheat book (I saw them sell that at a bookstore yesterday). And he might speak in "L33T SP34K" to a point that most people probably couldn't decipher.


Ahaha!
'Gotta loves those Arnold quotes.

I would say "Good luck on your exam", but it's too late-
So I hope you did well on your exam!!

WHOA! Poor 'Make a Wish Foundation'! o_o
Chad looks unstoppable... Even though he's only eight years old.
Wow.

K o w a o m o t e said...

I just found out that the Bankrupt thing was fake.
:o
It really got me going there, though.

Paul said...

Ahahahahahaha! These are by far, the two best comments i've seen in a while. Not counting the 4chan ones that are like three pages long and attack peoples religion with several half baked ideas, and use other religions as ammo.

Udaybir Dagar said...

contact us for booking cheap rent a car dubai