Wednesday, March 18, 2009

work, work

Crunch time in IB means a whole different thing... "Crunch time" in normal people world means "darn it, i didn't feel like doing my homework for the past three months, and now i have to do three hours of it ALL AT ONCE! woe is me!" "Crunch time" in IB world means "You have one week to do 175 hours of homework. go." (Fun Fact: there are 168 hours in a week)
Basically, instead of squeezing kids so they go "Crunch", IB takes kids, and then beats them until they go "crunch" and THEN they bathe them in salt, and THEN they phone their parents and tell them that they were bad sons/daughters.
A new reflection. I despise Google ads. DESTEST. LOATHE.

2 comments:

K o w a o m o t e said...

Wow, I didn't know that there was 168 hours in a week!
Well, I might have, but forgot. :P

Wow, IB sounds like my old high school. Man, why do they do that!? I mean, don't they have a HEART!?

Google Ads... Ugh.
They are so annoying. Especially, when some ads write goooooogle.

Anonymous said...

best service in Dubai.get more info.cheap monthly car rental Dubai